Highways Maintenance

Page last updated at 13 February 2017 at 15:56

Highways Maintenance

Roads (Highways) and Transport Policy on Planning Applications

Report Faults, apply for licences

Rights of Way

Any technical matters relating to public rights of way diversion orders associated with planning proposals are processed by the Borough Council.  For information and inquiries contact Eric Reed on 023 8068 8233. However, the maintenance of unmetalled rights of way is not a function dealt with by the Borough Council.  For other queries on cross country rural public rights of way/public footways/public bridleways such as overgrown vegetation / obstruction / encroachment / condition contact Hampshire County Council, phone 0845 6035636 or email rights.of.way@hants.gov.uk